In-person: Structural Reservoir Compartmentalisation
Structural Geology network group presents a 2-day seminar on Structural Reservoir Compartmentalisation.
|18-19 Sept 2024
|11. September 2024
Faults may or may not matter for reservoir communication. In this meeting we like to address any aspect related to the theme covering; methodology, workflows and case histories.
Please consider to submit a simplified abstract of maximum 1 page including 1 figure to Jon Vold
Deadline. May 1’st 2024
Suggested Themes are:
- Efficient mapping of compartmentalisation
- From interpretation to modelled prediction and simulation using AI/ML
- Learning from simulation, history matching, 4D, tracer..
- Observations of compartmentalisation
- When does sub seismic faults matter? And when do they not matter?
- Fault compartment vs. stratigraphic complexity
- Do faults break down during production?
- Fault compartmentalisation evaluations for CO2 storage
- Fault leakage – up the fault flow
FORCE seminars have previously been fully booked with waiting lists so you are encouraged to sign up as soon as you know you will attend.
FORCE members: NOK 2000,-
Non-members: NOK 4000,-
University/Students: NOK 500,-
You can register as a FORCE member and pay "FORCE member" price if you are an employee of a member company.
All FORCE member companies are listed here.
Payment is made online by credit card or VIPPS. Please note that no refunds will be given after you have signed up.
If you for any reason cannot attend the workshop, you are welcome to send a representative, just inform Linn Smerud as soon as there are changes.
If you need to cancel your registration, please use the confirmation e-mail you received when you signed up.
If the seminar/webinar is cancelled, your payment will be refunded.
Norwegian Petroleum Directorate org.no: 870917732